We fulfill the information obligation regarding the processing by Klub Podróży Horyzonty Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. your personal data.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of customers’ personal data is Klub Podróży Horyzonty Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its seat at ul. Przedwiośnie 2B / 93, 30-502 Krakow.
In matters relating to the processing of personal data, you can contact us:
tel. +48 22 312 44 00.
Where do we get your data from?
Your data was obtained directly from you when booking the service. If the booking was not made in person, they were obtained from the person booking services for you.
What data do we process?
Klub Podróży Horyzonty Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., in order to provide services, processes data such as: first name (s), surname, gender, address, email address, telephone number and date of birth. If it is required with the direction of departure, also the data of the identity document and other data required by the services of a given country.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes.
Art. 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation:
– conclusion and implementation of the contract for the provision of tourist services,
– fulfillment of our legal obligations – statutory, tax and accounting,
– implementation of the legitimate interests of Klub Podróży Horyzonty Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., i.e. direct marketing of own tourism products and services.
– establishing, investigating and defending claims (up to 10 years).
Is the provision of personal data obligatory?
Providing personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of tourist services. It is not possible to conclude a contract without providing personal data. The consent to the use of data for marketing purposes is voluntary. We do not transfer personal data to other entities for marketing purposes.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The data will be stored / processed:
– if the data concerns the contracts concluded with Klub Podróży Horyzonty Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. for the provision of tourist services: not shorter than for the period necessary to perform the contract, fulfill accounting reporting obligations and the limitation of claims that may arise from the contract (10 years from the performance of the contract),
– if they are collected for purposes other than the performance of the contract (e.g. newsletter, catalog shipping), then until consent to their processing for this purpose is withdrawn.
Who may be the recipient of your personal data?
Depending on the services provided, your personal data may be transferred:
• – to our employees authorized to do so,
• – in order to provide the desired products or services to our contractors responsible for the preparation and implementation of the trip on the basis of concluded with Klub Podróży Horyzonty Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. contracts, i.e. hotel service providers, airlines, transport companies, insurers, providers of other tourist services,
• – in order to travel, it may be required (as required by the authorities of a given country) disclosure and processing of your personal data for immigration, border control and other purposes deemed appropriate by such authorities,
• – providers of IT, accounting, payment and postal services,
• – other public authorities if required by law,
• – Your personal data may be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the EEA only if their transfer is necessary for the performance of the service. We only provide the minimum scope of personal data that enables our suppliers and partners to provide services to you and us.
What are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data?
Klub Podróży Horyzonty Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. informs that each data subject has the right to access their data and receive a copy of them, the right to rectify their data, the right to delete data (after the expiry of the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions), the right to limit data processing, the right to object to the processing of data, the right to transfer data, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.